If you are in the market for a split mechanical keyboard you may be interested in the Freestyle Edge RGB unveiled by Kinesis Gaming this week in three different variants, equipped with Cherry MX Red, MX Blue, and MX Brown switches. All three split mechanical keyboards are now available to purchase priced at $220.
Designed specifically for gaming the mechanical keyboard supports Windows, Mac, Linux and Chrome operating systems and is connected via an adjustable 6 foot braided USB-A cable. “Engineered with input from serious gamers to meet the strictest standards for quality and design. Move the right module out of the way for one-handed FPS play or split the modules apart place your HOTAS or stream mic between the two halves for incredible convenience. For maximum typing comfort, simply split the two modules to shoulder-width and angle them slightly to achieve a neutral wrist angle. There is no wrong way to set up the Freestyle Edge, just dial in your favorite configuration for the ultimate desktop freedom.”
Specifications and features of the split mechanical keyboard include :
– Response Time: 1ms
– 100% Anti-Ghosting
– N-Key Rollover Toggle
– Switches: Genuine Cherry MX Switches (Brown, Blue, or Red), up to 50M keystrokes
– Lighting: Per-Key RGB Lighting (16.8M colors)
– RGB Presets: Wave, Spectrum, Breath, Rain, Reactive, Loop, Pulse, Rebound
– Macros: Eight Macro Keys w/ Onboard programming or Smartset APP
– Ergonomics: Split Keyboard w/ detachable palm rests and optional lift kit
– Connecting Cable Length: 20 inches
– Dimensions: 1.25 x 15.5 x 10.25 inches
– Weight: 3.0 lbs
– Warranty: 2 Year Limited
More information on purchasing options jump over to the official Kinesis Gaming website by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.