A new coffee machine called Spinn is now available to preorder starting from $299 and offering a coffee brewing system that can be completely controlled directly from your smartphone using a companion application.
SpinnAs the world’s first been to carp coffee maker that can make a single serve Espresso, Lungo, Americano, Carafe of Coffee and more. Watch the promotional video below to learn more about the features and functionality of this new coffee brewing system.
The range of Spinn coffeemakers includes three different machines ranging in price from just $299 offering larger brewing capacities which are more suitable for small offices or heavy coffee drinkers say it’s creators. Specifications of Spinn include :
– Original, Original plus: – H17 Inch W7.48 Inch D10.2 Inch. – Power cord 40Inch – Shipment box: 20 x 10.6 x 13.4 Inch – Empty weight 8 Lbs
– Original Pro: – H18 Inch W7.48 Inch D10.2 Inch. – Power cord 60 Inch – Shipment box: 22 x 10.6 x 13.4 Inch – Empty weight 9 Lbs
– Heater. FDA approved instant flash heater + tube heater. Default temperature setting 203-206.6F. Additional 200W surface heated gutter outlet
– Pump. FDA approved 24V membrane pump for flow accuracy and inlet water temperature scope regulation.
– Water filter. Nano technology to filter fluoride and chloride for consistent water quality. Capacity for 26 Gallon.
– Grinder. FDA approved conical burr grinder with DC motor. Hardened steel. Full automatic and adjustable. Coarseness scope 35-220 micron for any coffee style. Accuracy 95%.
– Brewer. The centrifugal brewer has a variable stepless rotating speed operating between 500RPM and 6000RPM.
Jump over to the official website via the link below for more details on the complete range and to preorder yours for delivery during the middle of 2017.