Hardware manufacturer BIOSTAR has this week unveiled a new addition to its range of SoC motherboards introducing the BIOSTAR A10N-8800E system-on-chip (SoC) mini-ITX motherboard. Design to provide users with faster data access and computing over traditional cloud solutions. The BIOSTAR A10N-8800E integrates the AMD FX-8800P processor, typically found in AMD mobile computing, for superb processing performance and power efficiency, says BIOSTAR. Even sporting a mini-ITX form factor, BIOSTAR has been able to incorporate dual channel DDR 4 2133 support, USB3.1 Gen. 1, PCI-e M.2 16Gb/s and HDMI output.
SoC with AMD Carrizo chipset
– AMD FX-8800P quad-core processor running up to 3.4GHz
– AMD Radeon R7 graphics for superb on board graphics
Super Fast Connections – USB 3.1 Gen 1, SATA3, PCI-e M.2
– USB 3.1 Gen 1 transfers data up to 5Gbps for faster transfer speeds.
– SATA 3 6Gb/s provides a higher bandwidth to retrieve and transfer HD media. With this super speed data transfer, SATA 3 allows an incredible data boost which is 2x faster.
– PCI-e M.2 16Gb/s is the latest storage interface, it delivers higher bandwidth and lower latency. It is 1.6 times faster compared with PCI-e M.2 10Gb/s.
– Realtek ALC887 7.1-Channel HD Audio ensures high-definition audio with minimal loss of audio fidelity.
– 4K2K resolution enables 4X better high-definition image display. The resolution of full HD 4K2K display is highly detailed content that fills the entire screen with life like images.
– DirectX 12 takes our gaming to the next level by maximizing the graphics potential of your computer.
– Integrated HDMI to output HD resolution graphics
– Protection+: Super Anti-Surge Protection, ESD Protection, OV/OT Protection
– Exclusive Anti-Surge protection provides better protection and extends product life.
– ESD to protect the motherboard from electrical overstress
– Full protective features against current overvoltage, overload and over temperature.
– Super LAN Surge Protection
– Provides 4X more advanced antistatic protection capabilities than the competition by adding an integrated chip to strengthen electrical stability and prevent damage from lightning strikes and electrical surges.
For more information and full specifications jump over to the official BIOSTAR website.
Source: TPUFiled Under: Hardware, Top News