Shenzen the Chinese manufacturer has just launched a new MID called the Witstech A81 MID which is powered by a 600MHz ARM Cortex A8 CPU and will run Windows CE 6.0 operation system.
It also has a 7-inch WVGA touchscreen display with a 800 x 480 resolution and comes equipped with 2GB of internal memory.
The Shenzen Witstech A81 MID has a play back time of more than 6 hours and has built in Wifi access.
- Two-channel headphone port, included stereo, high-fidelity output by 3D surround speakers, adjustable volume;
- key mode of operation plus touch screen, operation is easy as well as suitable;
- Integrated constancy in the new-fangled invention of Windows-CE6.0 embedded operating system;
- Included WI-FI wireless Internet access function, may, at any time the office network,
- Integrated high sensitivity GPS receiver module;(OPTION)
- Integrated high sensitivity GPS antenna ceramics, the appearance of simplicity;(OPTION)
- Can support 16GB of T-FLASH card;
- upport the wisdom of stock market software;
- Can support playback MP3, WAV, WMA audio file formats, etc.;
- Can support AVI, MPEG4, MPEG2, WMV, H.264 and other video file playback;
- Picture support: JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, etc.;
- Support for electronic books, electronic album;
- USB interface designed to connect a USB device;
- Can be a wealth of third-party software loaded;
- Intelligent power-saving, included high-powered rechargeable lithium battery
- (3000mAH), charging throughout the external 5V power supply can be recharged vehicle.
No information on availability or pricing at the moment.
Via TechfreshFiled Under: Gadgets News, Geeky Stuff, Hardware