A new secure wireless external hard drive has been launched via the Indiegogo crowdfunding website this month called the Halos CatDrive which offers 1TB wireless external hard drive, that is easily accessible and shareable from anywhere in the world with no monthly fees to pay. The CatDrive offers users some useful features including local-storage, shockproof HDD, independent accounts with private spaces and auto backup. Multiple users can also be set up each with individual accounts and storage invisible to others. Other features include a private share circle that allows members of CatDrive to share files without limits, receive real-time notifications, and the shared content will never expire together with Photo Roll a handy way to organise and display photos in a stunning way.
Check out the demonstration video below to learn more about the CatDrive which is available to back from $119 with shipping expected to take place during January 2018.
CatDrive’s state-of-the-art hardware configuration and craftsmanship:
– Professional-level Marvell dual-core storage chip.
– Ultra-silent cooling system guarantees stable operation.
– Gigabit Ethernet port ensures faster and more stable transfers.
– A shockproof 1TB 2.5-inch HDD to hold up to 630,000 photos.
– State-of-the-art craftsmanship. Rubber sandblasted surface and high-gloss technology is applied.
Simple installation in only three steps.
– Connect the CatDrive to your router and plug it into the power outlet.
– Search “CatDrive” and download from Google Play or App Store.
– Bind CatDrive with “CatDrive App” on the same WLAN.
– CatDrive is your own secure wireless hard drive with a brain.
– Access your photos, videos and documents anytime.
– Multi-screen interactive, instantly sync files across all the devices you own.
– Share files with family, friends and colleagues via CatDrive App.
– Data is stored in your house not in the cloud.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.