It looks like the Samsung Galaxy S3 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update has been leaked as the guys over at Sammobile have managed to get their hands on the test firmware for the Samsung Galaxy S3.
The video below shows the Samsung Galaxy S3 running the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update, the update is apparently still in the testing stages by Samsung, and the official release is expected to land in June.
New enhancements in Android 4.2.2 update
– Android 4.2.2 – Build ID: JDQ39
– New S4 Lockscreen: Multiple Widgets, two Unlock effects (Ripple and Light), improved ripple effect than Android 4.1.2, ability to change clock size and set a personal message
– New Screen modes (From S4): Adapt Display and Professional Photo
– Driving mode
– Actionable notifications
– New Additions in Notification Center
– Completely revamped Settings UI (Tabbed interface – Exactly like the S4)
– Addition of Voice controls (Let’s you control various parts of the phone using voice commands – Galaxy S4 feature)
– Gallery modes have white background (When changing gallery modes to 3D the background changes to white)
– Full screen Samsung apps
– New S-Voice (from S4)
– New smart switch widget
As soon as we get some confirmation on exactly when the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update will be available for the Samsung Galaxy S3 we will let you guys know, if you want to find out more information about the leaked build head on over to Sammobile at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.