Owners of Samsung Galaxy S III smartphone that enjoy taking snaps with their devices, might be interested in a new range of lenses that have been created by VTEC for the Samsung Galaxy S III.
The new range of Samsung Galaxy S III camera lenses includes a telephoto, macro, wide-angle, fish-eye and microscope, allowing you to choose the correct lens for almost any situation.
The Samsung Galaxy S III Camera lens range includes :
– CAM-1209 Aluminium Telephoto Lens – the 12x zoom lens with a manual focus ring. It also comes with its own tripod that attaches to the lens to steady the phone when capturing shots. It costs £34.99
– Wide-Angle and Macro Lens – a combo kit in which the Wide-Angle lens screws onto the front of the macro lens. This is ideal for taking photos at close range, costs £23.99
– Fish-Eye Lens – offers circular 180-degree fish eye magnification. It’s great for fun, quirky shots and also gives each image a circular black border, is priced at £24.99
– CPL Filter – used to reduce glare/reflections when you want to boost color saturation, especially for blue skies. Could be yours for £34.99
– Microscope – a 20x zoom lens that sells for 24.99 GBP.
Source: Into Mobile
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.