If you prefer to share and view your photographs as hardcopies you are sure to be interested in this new instant camera which has been created and inspired by the original Polaroid OneStep camera first released back in 1977.
The Polaroid OneStep 2 has been created to provide users with an analog instant camera for the modern era and can print a hard copy photograph in just a few seconds giving you something to hold and share.
Priced at just $99 the Polaroid OneStep 2 is compatible with both 600 Film and i-type Film. Specifications of the Polaroid OneStep 2 instant camera :
– Dimensions: 150 mm (L) x 110 mm (W) x 95 mm (H)
– Weight: 460 grams / 1 lb (without film pack)
– Outer shells: Polycarbonate + ABS plastics
– Lenses: Optical grade Polycarbonate and Acrylic lenses, coated
– Shutter system: Custom design, using precision step motor for shutter
– Lens: fixed focus lens / 0.6m — infinity
– Focal length: 106 mm
– Field of view: 41 degrees vertical, 40 degrees horizontal
– Flash System: Vacuum discharge tube strobe
– Battery: High performance lithium-ion battery (1100mAh), rechargeable via USB
– Neck Strap and USB charging cable included
For more information and to purchase your very own Polaroid OneStep 2 instant camera jump over to the official website via the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.