Raspberry Pi enthusiasts, engineers and developers looking for a versatile data logging system which supports the latest Raspberry Pi 4 and older Pi 3B and 3B+. May be interested to know that the PicoLog 6 data logging software is now compatible with Raspbian Stretch or later OS.
The PicoLog 6 is optimised for the Raspbian Stretch operating system and runs the Raspberry Pi mini PC offering users a visual interface and out-of-the-box use. Check out the video embedded below to learn more about its straightforward set up.
“Designed from the ground up to be intuitive from the outset, PicoLog 6 allows you to set up the logger and start recording with just a few clicks of the mouse, whatever your level of data logging experience. From here, starting a capture is simple: plug in the logger, add a channel, press Record, and you’re logging! PicoLog 6 also includes a number of additional features to cater for more advanced data logging needs.”
Features of the Pico Raspberry Pi USB Datalogger include:
– The PicoLog 6 can collect data right onto an SD Card, without the need for a keyboard, display or interface device. The cost savings of such a setup are significant.
– A WiFi or Ethernet connection can enable data capture over the internet and view through an open-source VNC server or viewer that is free to use.
– Using the Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) Pi Hat can internet-enable your datalogger without having to connect a power supply nor the need for a powered USB Hub.
– Real-time data collection and display
– Visual logger and channel setup for easy configuration and viewing
– Available for Windows 7, 8 and 10 (32 and 64-bit), macOS and Linux
– Virtually unlimited logging capacity to PC
– Robust database format minimizes data loss and corruption
– Simple and complex programmable alarms
– Channels can be scaled using lookup table or equation
– Up to 4 independent graph axes
– Data can be exported as CSV, clipboard image and PDF
– Supports multiple different PicoLog data loggers and PicoScope oscilloscopes on the same PC
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.