Origin PC has announced a new addition to their range of gaming notebooks with the launch of the EVO15-S that comes equipped with Intel’s 6th Generation Core i7-6700HQ processor.
Providing a great platform for a portable gaming system that is only 0.78 inches thick and weighs 4.36 lbs but is also equipped with a 15.6″ Full HD, anti-glare eDP wide view angle display.
Providing users with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels as well as a screen aspect ratio of 16:9 as well as offering there is more hard-core gamers and optional 3840 x2160 4K Ultra HD eDP wide view angle display to choose from for additional cash.
Other features of the latest Origin PC EVO15-S gaming notebook include :
– NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M 6GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
– Matrix Multi-Monitor Display Support for up to Three External Displays
– Multi-Colored Backlit keyboard with Anti-ghosting Keys
– 256GB SSD m.2 (PCIe GEN 3x4 NVMe ) + 1TB 7200RPM Storage Drive
– 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 2133MHz Memory
– Killer E2400 Game Networking
– USB 3.1 Type-C (1) (connect two 4K 60Hz display with type-c port & support for 15W(5V/3A) power delivery to charge most mobile devices)
– Custom Paint or Laser Etching
– Free Lifetime 24/7 Phone Support Based in the US
For full specifications and the ability to order jump over to the Origin PC website via the link below.
Source: Origin PC
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.