OnePlus has released a software update for their OnePlus 5T smartphone, the update comes in the form of OxygenOS 4.7.6 and it brings some new features and improvements to the handset.
The OxygenOS 4.7.6 comes with a number of improvements including some updates for the camera and more. You can see some of the features that are included in the update below.
“We are pushing out the incremental roll-out of OxygenOS 4.7.6 OTA for the OnePlus 5T. Here are some of the highlights of this build:
- Stability improvements
- Clarity improvements for selfie in low light
- Performance improvements for 3rd party camera apps
- Added assistive lighting for face unlock
- Improvements for expanded screenshot
- Improvements for Wi-Fi display
- Updated Android security patch to December”
You can find our full details about the OxygenOS 4.7.6 software update for the OnePlus 5T at the link below.
Source OnePlusFiled Under: Android News, Mobile Phone News