After launching on PC back in 2018 with positive reviews on Steam, PlayStation gamers will soon be able to enjoy Northgard, the Viking strategy game developed and published by indie studio Shiro Games.
“After years of tireless explorations, brave Vikings have discovered a new land filled with mystery, danger and riches: Northgard. The boldest Northmen have set sail to explore and conquer these new shores, bring fame to their Clan and write history through conquest, trading, or devotion to the Gods. That is, if they can survive the dire wolves and undead warriors roaming the land, befriend or defeat the giants, and survive the harshest winters ever witnessed in the North.”
Features of Northgard include the ability to :
– Build your settlement on the newly discovered continent of Northgard
– Assign your vikings to various jobs (Farmer, Warrior, Sailor, Loremaster…)
– Manage your resources carefully and survive harsh winters and vicious foes
– Expand and discover new territory with unique strategic opportunities
– Achieve different victory conditions (Conquest, Fame, Lore, Trading…)
– Play against your friends or against an AI with different difficulty levels and personalities
– Enjoy dedicated servers and grind the ranks to reach the final Norse God rank!
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.