Anyone who has been patiently waiting for the launch of the new Nixon Mission rugged smartwatch after it was first unveiled earlier this year, will be delighted to learn that it will be available to purchase from October 10th onwards priced from $400 upwards.
The rugged, waterproof smartwatch is powered by Google’s Android Wear operating system and is capable of detailed snow, tidal and surf statistics direct from the worldwide Surfline service. Watch the video below to learn more about its features and functionality as well as its rugged construction.
Built Smart and Built Tough. The Mission features the toughest hardware of any smartwatch on the market and the highest waterproof rating, thanks to its groundbreaking water resistant capabilities. Pair that with the watch’s rugged construction and a built-in standalone GPS and the Mission is your go-anywhere guide to adventure.
– SHOCK RESISTANT: Super durable 48mm polycarbonate case.
– HEAVY DUTY CRYSTAL: Ultra-tough Corning Gorilla Glass built to resist the elements.
– ROLL CAGE BEZEL: 316L surgical grade stainless steel raised bezel protects the touch screen and improves durability.
– ANDROID WEAR: Powered by Android Wear with Google Fit activity tracking, voice search, gesture/music control and more.
– QUALCOMM SNAPDRAGON WEAR 2100: Featuring the newly launched Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 system-on-chip (SoC), built specifically for wearables.
– NIXON MISSION APP: Real-time surf and snow conditions powered to your wrist via the built-in custom Nixon Mission app.
– NIXON TRACE APP: Pairs with Trace technology and allows users to track sessions and easily view stats during activity.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.