Gamers patiently waiting for the Nintendo Dragalia Lost RPG to land on mobile devices will be pleased to know today it has arrived on both iOS and Android tablets and smartphones.
The action RPG “forged by humans and dragons” offers mobile gamers a swipe-controlled action RPG about the bonds shared between humans and dragons with over 60 voiced characters are ready to help you in your adventure. “Conquer your enemies using an array of powerful attacks and special skills and even by transforming into a dragon yourself!”
Features of the Nintendo Dragalia Lost RPG :
– Dragalia Lost features music by the Japanese artist DAOKO. Her captivating musical score enhances the upbeat gaming experience!
– A tale of heroes, legends, and allies, together
– This application is free to download and offers some optional in-app purchases.
– Internet connectivity required to play. Data charges may apply.
– May include advertising for Nintendo.
– You must be at least 13 years old to play this game.
To download the game jump over to the official iOS and Android stores respectively depending on your device.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.