This November SONY is launching its new MDR-770LP headphones which apart from looking very sleek and sexy feature 300kJ/m3 Neodymium magnets to create powerful and lovely deep bass. The position of the earphones can be fine tuned by sliding them up and down the head band support.
- Manufacturer / Model Sony / MDR-770LP
- Driver Diameter 30 mm
- Magnet 300kJ/m3 Neodymium
- Frequency Response 12 Hz – 24,000 Hz
- Maximum Power Input 1,000 mW
- Sensitivity 107 dB/mW at 1 kHz
- Impedance 24 Ohms
- Cable 1.2 m
- Connector 3.5 mm (1/8″), gold-plated
Not currently available but you can pre-order them from GeekStuff4U.com.
Available in Japan November 11th for ¥8,990.00
Via Akihabara News