NEC have just released their first LED backlit 22″ monitor aim at workers which is also their most environmental friendly monitor to date. The NEC EA222WMe is approximately 20% more efficient than other displays of the same brightness.
The LED display creates a 250cd/m2 in brightness with a 30,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (1,000:1 static) and comes with a 5ms response time.
- 16:10 widescreen display with W-LED backlight
- 1680 x 1050 native resolution
- 30,000 dynamic contrast ratio
- 250 cd/m² brightness
- 4-way ergonomic stand
- Full connectivity with VGA, DVI, USB and DisplayPort inputs
- Integrated, down-firing multimedia speakers
- ECO Mode, resettable carbon meter and cost meter
- Utilizes recycled plastics, bio plastic bag and paper filler
Available at the end of this month for around $339