MSI has this week announced the availability of its latest motherboard the X370 GAMING M7 ACK which has been designed to support AMD Ryzen Series processors and 7th Gen A-series / Athlon processors for socket AM4.
The MSI X370 GAMING M7 ACK motherboard is also equipped with support for DDR4-3200+(OC) Memory and a M.2 SHIELD FROZR offering a strengthened built-in M.2 thermal solution.
Features and specifications include :
To satisfy even the most demanding gamers who are looking for the best performance and style, the new AM4 Enthusiast GAMING flagship, X370 GAMING M7 ACK, is in stores now and ready to cater to any type of gamer, PC enthusiast, or case modder. The X370 GAMING M7 ACK is also world’s first AM4 motherboard to feature Killer DoubleShot PRO, combining Killer Ethernet with Killer WIFI AC.
– DDR4 Boost with Steel Armor: Give your DDR4 memory a performance boost
– VR Ready and VR Boost: Best virtual reality game experience without latency, reduces motion sickness
– Mystic Light and Mystic Light Sync: 16.8 million colors /17 effects controlled in one click with GAMING APP or mobile devices
– Turbo M.2 with M.2 Shield FROZR, Turbo U.2 with Steel Armor, Lightning USB 3.1 Gen2
– Audio Boost 4 with Nahimic 2: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
– Killer DoubleShot PRO: Delivers industry-leading speed using Killer’s Lag and Latency Reduction Technology via both Killer Ethernet and WIFI
– BIOS Flashback+: Easy BIOS recovery without the need of a CPU, memory and VGA card
– Military Class 5, Guard-Pro: Latest evolution in high quality components for best protection and efficiency
– MULTI-GPU: With Steel Armor PCI-E slots. Supports NVIDIA SLI & AMD Crossfire
– In-Game Weapons: Game Boost, GAMING Hotkey, X-Boost, Xsplit Gamecaster
– EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot
– Click BIOS 5: Award-winning BIOS with high resolution scalable font, favorites and search function
– GAMING CERTIFIED: 24-hour on and offline game and motherboard testing by eSports players
– WHQL certified for Windows 10