If you’re interested in learning more about the Minecraft Stratum 2K Texture Pack & Ray Tracing Shaders, you will be pleased to know that YouTube’s member ‘hodilton’ has shared a video, showing off a realistic, high resolution and high quality resource/texture pack for Minecraft with some Ray Tracing effects.
“Some new features coming with RT are things like proper caustics through glass and water and temporally integrated cloud systems with proper light scattering functions. These features still boast all the great toning and camera features as their counterparts in the original Continuum shader.”
– Continuum – Our namesake product is a highly customisable Minecraft shader-pack with support for many high end graphical effects usually only seen in the latest, most cutting edge AAA titles.
– Stratum – A high resolution, realistically themed resource pack, with Physically Based Rendering and Parallax Occlusion Mapping support, as well as high quality Specular & Normal maps.
Minecraft 2019 – Stratum 2048x POM/PBR :
– Continuum Shader
– Ultra Realistic Graphics
– Ray Tracing 4K
– tratum 2048x POM/PBR
– Minecraft realistic graphics
– Minecraft photorealistic textures
– Minecraft raytracing
– Minecraft ray tracing
– Minecraft Continuum Shader
– Minecraft 2019
– Minecraft ultra textures
– Minecraft ultra graphics
– Minecraft texture download
– Minecraft resource pack
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.