Ubisoft has this week launched its new mobile RPG game The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot making it available on both Apple iTunes App Store and the Google Play App Store. Check out the trailer below to remind yourself of what you can expect from the game which first launched on PC.
The main differences between the PC and mobile versions is that the “castle building” mode is not available on the mobile version. Also be prepared for massive monetisation thanks to the inclusion of a wealth of loot boxes.
Pictures of the mobile version do include :
– Loot big or die trying! Let the Mighty Quest begin!
– Enter the magic lands of Opulencia: defeat the craziest foes, find epic loot and claim the King’s throne! Fight epic battles and become the mightiest Hero of all in this intense Action RPG adventure!
– Grab your phone and tap to slash! Experience wild brawls at a frenzied pace! Fight your way through goblins, skeletons, banshees and all kinds of fearsome creatures.
– Discover Opulencia, a stunning world of floating castles. Hack through more than 100 unique environments from the Cursed Cathedral to the Haunted Pirate Ship.
– Become the Hero of your dreams! Open character building allows for unique builds and deep playstyles. With over 1000 unique items of gear, it’s time to get creative!
– Enhance your Hero by looting tons of epic weapons, awesome armor and legendary artefacts. Upgrade your sword, fuse and empower your gear, and kick some monster butt!
– Level up your powers with tons of runes and blessings, unlock formidable skills, and unleash devastating abilities!
– Learn the tricks and traps of each castle, and crush its mighty boss to discover the truth about Opulencia. Tackle 3 different difficulty modes, all-you-can-eat!
– Enter the Arena, play intense PvP matches, and climb the rankings! It’s one against one against one against one. Well… it’s you against everyone…
– There’s always some crazy time-limited ruthless events going down in the game. Unique gameplay modes, incredible loot, exclusive rewards: you’ll never get tired!
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.