Microsoft has announced that their Windows 10 Fall Creators Update will be released in October. The company announced the new at IFA last week.
The Windows 10 Fall Creators update will be released on the 17th of October 2017, Microsoft has said that the release will be worldwide.
Here are some of the new features coming to Windows 10:
- Windows Inking – Smart Ink allows users to apply ink directly onto their PDF documents
- Photos and Videos – will allow users to tell their story using photos, videos, 3D and inking
- OneDrive Files On-Demand – enables customers to save their creations On-Demand without filling up any disc space
- Gaming – The update brings new enhancements to Game Mode, giving games better access to a PC’s processing power
- Security – Windows Defender is smarter and defends better than ever against ransomware and exploits
- Accessibility – Eye Control implements life-changing eye tracking technology for those with disease and visual impediments
- Windows Mixed Reality – will immerse customers into a new reality by combining the physical and digital worlds, right in the comfort of their own home
You can find out more information about the Windows 10 Fall Creator Update over at Microsoft at the link below.
Source MicrosoftFiled Under: Technology News, Top News