Adafruit has announced the arrival and availability of the Microsoft Hackster.io Virtual IoT Pack which comes complete with a Raspberry Pi 3 mini PC and is now available to purchase priced at $225.
The Internet of Things kit has been created in collaboration with Microsoft and Hackster.io and has been specifically curated for IoT Virtual Bootcamp hosted by Microsoft and Hackster.io in partnership with Adafruit.
The kit includes:
◦ 1x Assembled Adafruit Feather HUZZAH ESP8266 WiFi
◦ 1x Micro Servo
◦ 1x PIR (motion) Sensor
◦ 1x USB Cable – A/Micro B
◦ 1x Fast Vibration Switch
◦ 1x Magnetic Contact Switch (door sensor)
◦ 2x DHT22 Temperature-humidity Sensor + Extras
◦ 1x Full-sized Breadboard
◦ 1x Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires – 40 x 6″
◦ 1x Raspberry Pi 3 – Model B – ARMv8 with 1G RAM
◦ 1x Adafruit Raspberry Pi B+ / Pi 2 / Pi 3 Case – Smoke Base
◦ 1x Assembled Pi Cobbler Plus – Breakout Cable
◦ 1x USB to TTL Serial Cable – Debug / Console Cable for Raspberry Pi
◦ 1x Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires – 20 x 6″ (150mm)
◦ 1x 8GB MicroSD Card with NOOBS 2.0
◦ 1x 5V 2.4A Switching Power Supply with 20AWG MicroUSB Cable
◦ 1x Raspberry Pi – Skill badge, iron-on patch
◦ 1x Premium Female/Female Jumper Wires – 20 x 3″ (75mm)
◦ 1x Premium Female/Male ‘Extension’ Jumper Wires – 20 x 3″
◦ 1x Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires – 20 x 3″ (75mm)
◦ 1x SD/MicroSD Memory Card (8 GB SDHC)
◦ 1x USB MicroSD Card Reader/Writer – microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC
◦ 1x Slim HDMI Cable – 450mm / 1.5 feet long
◦ 1x HDMI 7″ 800×480 Display Backpack – With Touchscreen
For more information jump over to the Adafruit website via the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.