Mekazoo the new 2D platform game created by indie development team Good Mood Creators, has released a new launch trailer this week ahead of its official launch in four days time on November 15th, 2016. When it will be available to play on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC systems.
Good Mood Creators were founded in 2012 by Digipen students Jarrett Slavin and James Hoag. Fellow Digipen students Luke Manrodt, Branden Turner, Aariel Hall and Jason Wang joined shortly thereafter, bolstering the teams programming and art skills even further.
Mekazoo is a 2D platformer set in a vibrant 3D world with fast-flowing gameplay and a cast of kinetically-diverse mechanized animals. Control a pair of synthetic creatures by switching between each unique set of movements and abilities at any moment. Fast reflexes and determination will be needed to overcome and discover the many obstacles and secrets of Mekazoo.
Experience an inspired adventure that pays homage to 90’s video game goodness. Use classic platforming abilities combined seamlessly at the press of a button. Feel the rhythm of a thematically diverse soundtrack that drives the fast paced action. And discover truly unique local co-op gameplay that makes completing the many challenges of Mekazoo an unforgettable experience.
Features of the game include the ability to :
• Use pairs of Mekanimals to swing, boost, bounce, climb, and fly through fast and flowy platforming environments.
• Take on an insectoid army, and overcome the many challenges that lie ahead.
• Defeat Gigantic Mekanimal Bosses to unlock their power.
• Collect shiny medals, sparkling gems, and bountiful Mekaballs for wondrous rewards.
• Explore a variety of lush environments inside and out, and discover the secrets of the Mekanasphere.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.