The Leita Teuton mechanical smartwatch has launched via Kickstarter this week providing a h”ybrid, elegant and sleek” timepiece with a Swiss mechanical movement. Earlybird pledges are available from $169 or roughly £135 and worldwide delivery is expected to take place during October 2019. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about its construction, smart features and functionality.
“Teuton combines intelligent auto-time calibration with timeless hybrid technology. Designed with travelers, outdoor enthusiasts and watch collectors in mind, Teuton is a modern, self-sustaining and functional wearable that will keep you connected, informed and on time–while also complementing your wrist. Leita also integrates the highest quality Swiss “Ronda”quartz movement in this smartwatch.”
Features of the Leita Teuton smartwatch include :
– Swiss Ronda Quartz Movement—The “mechanicals platinum” is the newest customized Ronda component to be utilized in the Leita smartwatch line, designed specifically for mechanical watch movements. The new automatic movement operates with a winding mechanism on both sides of the watch by means of a specialized ball bearing, designed exclusively for the Leita Teuton smartwatch line.
– Digital Innovation — Dual smart modes, activity tracker, phone call alerts, message notifications, custom responses, lost phone, stopwatch, music playback controls, and automatic update digital GMT.
– Engineering Feats — Support auto time calibration/Optical Heart Rate Sensors
Leita Teuton Mechanical Smartwatch functions :
– Swiss Ronda Quartz Mechanical Movement
– Heart Rate Monitoring
– Caller I.D.
– Notification Reminders
– Prevention Target Reminders
– Sports Monitoring
– Sleep Monitoring
– Wireless Charging
– Floating Touch Technology
– Auto Sync Time
– Sapphire Glass
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.