As well as unveiling their new HP EliteOne 100 all-in-one desktop system with upgradable display options, Hewlett-Packard have also taken the wraps off their new HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2 Notebook PC.
Building on previous systems in the range the latest addition is now thinner and lighter and is equipped with a slightly smaller screen of just 12.5 inches. Although HP is offering three different screen options including Full HD IPS touchscreen.
Other display options include Ultra-bright 700-nit full HD IPS touchscreen with 120 Hz refresh rate with HP Sure View privacy screen or 3840 x 2160 pixel touchscreen with 100% Adobe RGB colour gamut. Features of the EliteBook x360 1020 G2 convertible laptop include :
– Preinstalled with Windows 10 versions
– All metal CNC Al chassis that is .55 inches (1.39 cm) thin
– Display choices include 31.75 cm (12.5″) diagonal IPS UWVA, FHD touch screen or UHD touch screen.
– Get added protection in open or public places with the optional HP Sure View integrated privacy screen
– A 360° convertible notebook with 5 usage modes
– Passed 12 MIL-SPEC 810G testing, plus an additional 120,000 hours of reliability testing through HP’s Total Test Process
– Choice of 7th Generation Intel® CoreTM i5, i7 Processors with integrated Intel® HD Graphics
– Weight starting at 2.50 lbs (1.13 kg)
– Optional full size HP Active Pen with App Launch, designed with Wacom technology
– HP 720p HD webcam, dual array microphones, and integrated premium stereo speakers for video audio and conferencing
– Engage teams, clients, and vendors with the crystal-clear audio by Bang & Olufsen and the high-performance HP Premium Collaboration Keyboard
– Never forget your password with your choice of simple authentication methods, including the IR camera for face recognition and Touch Fingerprint Sensor for Windows Hello
– Choice of Solid State Drive storage drives up to 1 TB
– Up to 16 GB total system memory
For more information jump over to the official Hewlett-Packard website by following the link below.