Philips has introduced a new 32:9 SuperWide 49″ screen to its range offering users a massive 5120 x 1440 pixel resolution providing a similar viewing experience to having two 27″ 16:9 Quad HD displays side by side. Designed to replace multiscreen setups SuperWide monitor measures 48.8″ or 124cm across the diagonal and features HDR 400 technology.
“VESA-certified DisplayHDR 400 delivers a significant step up from normal SDR displays. Unlike, other “HDR-compatible” screens, true DisplayHDR 400 produces astonishing brightness, contrast and colours. With global dimming and peak brightness up to 400 nits, images come to life with notable highlights while featuring deeper, more nuanced blacks. It renders a fuller palette of rich new colours, delivering a visual experience that engages your senses.”
The Philips 499P9H super widescreen monitor will be available soon with prices starting from £990 and included connections take the form of a DisplayPort 1.4 and 2 x HDMI 2.0 b ports. Other features and specifications of the Philips Brilliance 32:9 SuperWide curved LCD display include :
– 32:9 SuperWide screen designed to replace multiscreen setups
– MultiView enables simultaneous dual connect and view
– 1800 r curved display for a more immersive experience
– Effortlessly smooth action with Adaptive-Sync technology
– Built-in USB-C docking station
– Built-in KVM switch to easily switch between sources
– Securely sign in with pop-up webcam with Windows HelloTM • DisplayHDR 400 for more lifelike colourful visuals
– Tilt, swivel and height-adjust for an ideal viewing position
– Less eye fatigue with Flicker-Free technology
– LowBlue Mode for easy-on-the-eyes productivity
For full specifications jump over to the Philips Brilliance 32:9 SuperWide curved LCD monitor datasheet by following the link below.