GTA fans might be please to learn that Rockstar the games developer has today launched their Grand Theft Auto San Andreas game on to Apple iOS devices, with Android and Windows Phone devices enjoying the games launch next week.
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas arriving on mobile devices brings with it a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities, Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas. Offering GTA fans and gamers over 70 hours of gameplay check out the video after the jump to see it in action.
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is supported on the following devices iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPod Touch 5th gen, iPad 2, 3rd and 4th gen, iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPad Mini with Retina Display and in the following languages : English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese.
“Five years ago, Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas, a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers. Now, it’s the early 90’s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.
On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets. Rockstar Games brings its biggest release to mobile yet with a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas – with enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay.”
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for mobile devices features:
– Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
– Enhanced for the iPhone 5 series and iPad 4th Gen and above with dynamic detailed shadows and real-time environmental reflections.
– Physical controller support for all Made-for-iOS controllers.
– Cloud save support for playing across all your iOS devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
– Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
– Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
Download the new Grand Theft Auto San Andreas game from the iTunes Store now.