Expanding their range of mini laptop PCs even further GPD as announce the availability of the new GPD Pocket 2 Amber Black Edition with 8GB of RAM and a Celeron 3965Y processor priced at $516 from online stores such as GeekBuying. The Windows 10 mini laptop is also available to purchase from the now finished official Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign page priced at $540.
Features of the Windows mini laptop include :
– Small Design, Fits in Your Pocket Easily. Wherever you are, whenever you want, you can pull out GPD Pocket 2 from your pocket or purse and start working right away.
– Finger Navigation. With the built-in Optical Finger Navigation, you can operate with one finger for 360-degree rotation and movement anywhere.
– 7-inch IPS 1920×1200 Resolution Screen. GPD Pocket 2 has a 7-inch IPS 1920×1200 resolution screen, and supports the touch screen and the built-in multi-touch function makes it even more convenient.
– Traditional Keyboard Design. Each keycap is independent of the others, and with their large surface area, they offer an improved contact area between fingertip and keycap.
– CPU: Intel Celeron 3965Y, Dual Core, Up to 1.5GHz Intel Speed Shift Technology enables the system to achieve the core frequency more efficiently.
– GPU Intel HD Graphics 615 On-processor graphics with shared video memory provide high image quality with basic photo editing and casual gaming.
– RAM + ROM: 8GB + 128GB 8GB memory can help games and programs run smoothly because of fast read and write speed. 128GB is enogh for you entertainment data storage.
– Active Cooling Design. The biggest advantage of the GPD Pocket 2 is its active cooling design. All the most popular ultra-thin laptops on the market do not use active cooling, leading to fast frequency-reduction once the processor hits thermal limits.
– Low Noise Operating Mode. The GPD Pocket 2 features a unique “one-button fan mute” mode which is a great boon for those who are sensitive to noise. You can work quietly or enjoy videos without system noise interfering with your experience.
– Fast Charging. GPD Pocket 2 supports fast charging based on the PD 2.0 protocol, it can be charged to half full in 30 minutes.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.