Raspberry Pi Zero users that are looking for a professional case to protect their portable PC, might be interested to know that the ModMyPi Pi Zero case is now available from the Adafruit store.
The ModMyPi Pi Zero Case is available in either frosted or clear finishes and allows you to easily access the GPIO ports on the top and bottom of the mini PC.
Each case features a top and bottom GPIO cut-out, which can easily be removed using a sharp instrument, or left in situ if the GPIO is not required. There are also 2 x M3 mounting holes on the back of the case, so you can effortlessly mount your Pi Zero where it’s required e.g. your belt/dog/table/wall, and two internal microSD card slots to store you spare OS images.
Specifications of the Raspberry Pi Zero Case include :
– Professional Fully Injection Molded PC-ABS Raspberry Pi Zero Case
– 3 Part Clip-Together Construction (Top, Base & Micro SD Card Cover)
– Removable Micro SD Card Cover
– GPIO Cut-Out Slot (Top & Bottom)
– Embossed Raspberry Pi Foundation Logo
– Embossed Port Labels (MicroSD, Camera, USB, Power, HDMI)
– Raspberry Pi Zero Clips In (No Screws)
– Power LED Hole
– Two-Point M3 Bolt Mount for Attaching to Belts for Wearables or Walls for Wallables
– 2 x Internal Clip In Micro SD Card Holders
– Drop Resistant
If you enjoy building Pi projects you might be interested in our comprehensive list of Raspberry Pi displays, HATS and small screens.
Source: AdafruitFiled Under: Gadgets News