Previously we have featured DIY LEGO Drones that have been created by LEGO Masters combining both plastic bricks and electronics to create awesome flying machines. The Force Flyers Drone is now available to purchase priced at $32 allowing you to build using the provided instructions or design your very own flying drone.
Features of the Force Flyers Drone include a flight time of around 12 minutes with a control range of 50 to 75 m. Once your battery is flat the drone can be recharged in roughly 60 minutes.
Force Flyers building block drone/car combo pack allows you to construct your own flying or driving machine in whatever design you desire. Super fun to see all the ways you can configure and fly. Great for STEM development. Teaches aerodynamics, weight distribution, and many other concepts. Easy to build, fun to drive or fly. Compatible with all major building blocks for maximum versatility.
The digital proportional control allows for incredibly precise flight through tight spaces that will challenge even the most experienced pilot. 6 axis gyro for maximum flying fun with Auto flight stabilization. Features include 2.4G for long range control, crash resistant ABS plastic, and convenient USB recharging. A truly unique flying experience enjoyed by youth and adults alike. Usb charging cable, drone, controller, and spare parts included.
Features of the Force Flyers Drone that it is now available to purchase from online retailers such as Amazon include :
- Includes 2.4GHz transmitter for long-range flight control
- 6-axis gyro, 360º stunt flips, & auto-stabilization make flying fun for any level of flyer
- Crash-resistant ABS plastic lets you get back on the road or in the air faster after crashing
- Digital proportional control allows for incredibly precise flight through tight spaces
- Compatible w/ all major building blocks