If you would like to get started programming and building projects using electronics, you might be interested to know that the Flotilla Mega Treasure Chest Starter Kit is now available to purchase directly from the online Adafruit store priced at $150.
The Flotilla starter kit provides you with a range of smart modules that can be connected together to create a wealth of amazing projects that can sense and react to real world environments and situations.
The Flotilla Mega Treasure Chest Starter Kit has been created by Pimoroni and is the largest Flotilla package currently available
You’ll get fourteen Flotilla modules, three complete kits – the audibly offensive Noisemaker synth, a cute little paper-craft mood light, and an all-singing, all-dancing line-following robot – as well as eight other super-simple Cookbook recipes to get you up and running in two turns of a ship’s wheel — wow!
– Color module — ideal for using in line-following robots, detecting fruits, or sorting M&M’s!
– Dial module — perfect for using as a simple game controller for games like pong
– Joystick module — use it to steer your robot, or to control the boosters on your rocket
– 2 x Light module — remind yourself when you’ve left the lights on in your house
– Matrix module — perfect for scrolling text on, or using as a tiny marble maze
– Motion module — use it as a tilt-sensitive controller for games
– 2 x Motor module — ideal for driving your robot, or a tiny fan
– Number module — perfect as a clock, or a countdown timer
– Rainbow module — makes the perfect little mood light
– Slider module — perfect for using as a synth controller
– Touch module — ideal for reaction time games, or a tiny piano
– Weather module — set up a mini weather station in your house
– The Dock — the heart of the Flotilla system, it has eight ports for Flotilla modules, and connects to your Raspberry Pi with a USB A to micro B cable
– Noisemaker synth kit — channel your inner superstar DJ with our Noisemaker synth
– Robot kit — build a cute little robot rover
– Paper-craft model kit — paper-craft pieces for the mood light Cookbook recipe
– Quickstart guide
– Dock cable and module ropes
Source: AdafruitFiled Under: DIY Projects, Top News