Gamers looking forward to the arrival of the new stand-alone game Far Cry New Dawn officially launching on February 15th, 2019 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC systems. Far Cry New Dawn is a stand alone sequel 17 years after a nuclear doomsday, in a world reclaimed by nature and covered in a lush “superbloom” of colourful plant life. “Fight for survival in a lawless frontier where Highwaymen prey on struggling Survivors, and experience it all in highly replayable solo or co-op gameplay.”
Features of the new game from Ubisoft include :
– Engage the Highwaymen in Turf Wars by clearing their outposts and then scavenging them for Ethanol and other materials. When the Highwaymen return with stronger reinforcements, you can take on a greater challenge for even more of these valuable resources.
– For the first time in Far Cry, the adventure is not just local. Venture outside of Hope County on thrilling Expeditions to unique and memorable locations across the USA including wetlands, canyons, and coastal regions.
– Expeditions and Outposts are different every playthrough, for rewarding missions that increase in challenge and are surprising every time.
– Specialists join the Survivors to help you craft weapons and vehicles, train your Guns for Hire, and even go on Expeditions from the eight Homebase facilities: the workbench, training camp, explosives lab, infirmary, garage, healing garden, cartography, and expeditions.
– Grow your community and upgrade your Homebase to improve your facilities and unlock more powerful weapons and gear.
“Face off against the ruthless highwaymen and their leaders the Twins as you fight to survive in a dangerous post-apocalyptic frontier. Form unexpected alliances, build a deadly arsenal of makeshift weapons and gear using the remnants of the old world to survive against all new threats. will be available on Xbox One on February 15th, 2019
Seventeen years after a global nuclear catastrophe, civilization re-emerges from the chaos to find a world dramatically changed. In a post-apocalyptic Hope County, Montana, the remaining populace has gathered into different groups, each with their own rules for survival.
In this new world order, the vicious Highwaymen, led by twin sisters Mickey and Lou, travel from place to place bleeding people dry of all available resources. As the Survivors try to defend their lands against the Highwaymen’s relentless onslaught, it’s up to you to come to their aid and lead the fight.
In the latest installment of the award-winning Far Cry franchise, you are the last line of defense in a transformed, post-apocalyptic Hope County. Help the community of Survivors grow stronger, craft a makeshift arsenal through Turf Wars and cross-country Expeditions, and form unexpected alliances to fight for survival in a dangerous new frontier.”
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.