Adding to the growing list of electric skateboards available via Kickstarter, exwayboard has this week launched their new aptly named exway electric skateboard which weighs just 6 kg and offers a range of 16 km with a top speed of 40 km/h.
Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about its construction, features and design. Earlybird pages are now available with worldwide shipping expected to take place during October 2017.
Specifications and features include :
• The first electric skateboard to have implemented remotely controlled on/off power switch feature, we have it built in the remote controller the world first and proudly to say our own innovation.
• The first electric skateboard to implement many safety protection features for the rider.
• The first electric skateboard to support firmware upgrade via Bluetooth and additional new functions.
• The first electric skateboard to use the famous SEISMIC® professional trucks.
• The first electric skateboard to have a very low inertia drive train which in turn means that it can also be used as a common skateboard with minimum difficulty.
• The first electric skateboard to implement dual running modes allow the electronic speed controller to automatically switch from sensor FOC mode for initial startup torque to sensorless FOC mode as the speed increases. FOC (Field-Oriented Control) is an advanced technology used to drive brushless motors.
The developers of the exway based in China explain more about its inspiration and features.
Our vision and our goal at exway are to provide you with the most practical, reliable, efficient and coolest mode of transportation now which has become a reality. A quality electric skateboard must first be of excellent design and construction using only the best high-quality materials, once then mastered it is then that it could be innovated to be electric.
We advocate fusion instead of a combination. We fused high-tech intelligent control systems into the high-quality skateboard. We also believe that technology should possess the beauty of creative art in any design no matter what industry thus the slim compact aerodynamic look of the exway electric skateboard.