Luggage manufacturer Delsey is adopting a new approach while designing its next range of smart luggage, and is allowing its customers and visitors to its website to help design its new range of smart luggage named Delsey Pluggage.
Delsey has created a new website where visitors can vote on the features they would like to see included in the final release of the Delsey Pluggage once it goes into manufacture.
Specifications that are available to vote for inclusion in the Delsey Pluggage luggage include:
– Auto-weight: The accompanying app tells you how much your luggage weighs using the suitcase’s integrate scale to avoid paying extra fees.
– Instant battery reload: This lets you charge a phone in the absence of outlets at the airport or wherever you are.
– Onboard detection: The app lets you know once your suitcase is on board and takes the guesswork out of whether the airline has lost your luggage… again.
– Inside lighting system: Interior lighting switches on when the suitcase is opened.
– Flight info: Entering your flight details into the app shows you the latest updates.
– Fingerprint ID: You can choose to add a fingerprint lock as an extra layer of protection when launching the app or opening Pluggage.
– Check lock: The app can tell you if the suitcase has been opened by someone else.
– Weather forecast: If you’ve entered your flight info, the app can tell you the kind of weather to expect at your destination.
– Inside speaker: You can pull out Pluggage’s hidden speaker to play your music.
– Trip info: Lets you create departure or must-see checklists during your trip.
For more information on the new Delsey Pluggage and to make your votes count jump over to the Delsey website for details via the link below.
Source: DelseyFiled Under: Concepts & Design, Geeky Stuff, Top News