Peak Spec Has taken to Kickstarter this week to launch its new Micro EDC pocket knife called the Dart. The Dart knife is available to back from $25 or roughly £20 early bird backers and worldwide shipping is expected to commence sometime around November 2019.
Measuring just 2.48 inches in size the small knife can be easily carried on your keychain or pocket and features include :
– High Quality Material: For the blade, we selected 440C Heat Treated Stainless Steel for its excellent edge retention and superior corrosion and wear resistance.
– Razor sharp blade: Sharp out of the box and guaranteed to maintain its sharpness for a long time. Easy to sharpen blade material.
– Added ball bearing to enhance smooth opening motion and secure blade closing.
– Unique Handle Grip: With a smaller sized pocket knife, gripping becomes much more difficult. For this reason, we have redesigned the handle area carefully to maximize grip.
– Flipper: Smooth flip action of the blade. Also, a perfect flat head screwdriver when you need it. A portion of the handle snaps in place to provide a safe and secure lock.
– Thumb Stud: In addition to the flipper, you can also use the thumb stud to easily open the blade.
– Key chain hole: Separate piece added to ensure it fits in with your key ring perfectly without getting in the way.
– Pocket Clip: Clip it on to your jeans, bag, etc. Can also hold folded cash.
“Blade: The design of the blade is carefully selected to maximize cutting edge area while making it an “all-purpose” pocket knife that is perfect for everyday uses. Drop point blades are the most popular blade shapes on tactical and survival knives. With a strong point that is sharp and controllable, it is a perfect blade shape to have on your key chain every single day to take on any difficult situations, expected or unexpected.
Sizing: One of the most important factor for us. We wanted a pocket blade that is not too large for everyday carry but not too small for everyday use. As you make a pocket knife smaller, the functional aspect is also diminished. For this reason, we created a perfect balance. At closed position, the blade is only 2.48 inches and in open position, it is 4.1 inches. “
– Handle Material: 420 Stainless steel
– Blade Steel: 440C HT Steel
– Blade Length (Closed): 2.48” (62mm)
– Blade Length (Open): 4.10″ (104mm)
– Weight: < 1.5 oz
– Lock Type: Frame-lock
– Pocket Clip
– Key chain Hole
– Lifetime Warranty
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.