Crucial has added a new solid-state drive option to their range with the launch of the Crucial BX300 offering an easy way to speed up that older PC at an affordable price.
Available in 120, 240 and 480GB storage capacities the new Crucial BX300 solid state drive (SSD) is now available to purchase directly from the Crucial website and resellers from $60.
Features include :
– More than 300% faster than a typical hard drive1
– More than 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive2
– Protect your data with more durability than a hard drive – no small moving parts that are prone to failure
– Available in capacities up to 480GB in 2.5-inch form factor
– Make installation and data migration easy with our step-by-step install guide and free access to Acronis® True Image™ HD software
– Compatible with the Crucial Storage Executive tool for easy drive maintenance
– 3-year limited warranty
As a brand of Micron, one of the largest flash storage manufacturers in the world, the Crucial BX300 is backed by the same quality and innovation that has produced some of the world’s most advanced memory and storage technologies. Protect your photos, videos, and irreplaceable files from catastrophic hard drive crashes by storing them on inherently more durable Micron 3D MLC NAND. With extensive prerelease validation testing and hundreds of SSD qualification tests, the Crucial BX300 has been thoroughly tried, tested, and proven. You’ll notice the difference.
For more information on the Crucial BX300 solid state drive (SSD) jump over to the official Crucial website via the link below.Filed Under: Top News