Gamers looking forward to the launch of Code Vein on September 27th are sure to enjoy this new opening cinematic teaser trailer released by Bandai Namco. Providing a glimpse at what you can expect from the game when it launches on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in a few months time. Code Vein It is now available to preorder directly from the Bandai Namco website by following the link below.
“The world as we know it is gone. At the center of the destruction lies a hidden society of Revenants called Vein. Those who remain fight for survival by acquiring Gifts of power in exchange for their memories, and an ever-increasing thirst for blood. Give into the bloodlust fully and risk becoming one of the Lost; fiendish ghouls devoid of any remaining humanity who wander aimlessly in search of blood. Team up and embark on a journey to the ends of hell to unlock your past and escape your living nightmare in CODE VEIN.”
Features of Code Vein include :
– A story driven connected dungeon experience.
– Team up with a cast of AI characters, each with a unique plot and fighting style.
– Take on quests with your friends in online co-op
– Customize your character, from appearance to playstyle, to fit the way you want to play.
– Choose from dozens of unique “Gifts” that can increase your strength, weaken enemies, or cast powerful attacks.
– Become a master of combat: dodge, parry, and unleash combo attacks your foes.
– Take on challenging bosses with a myriad of combat options.
– Switch your build at any time. Choose from numerous Blood Codes and expand your techniques.
– Challenging gameplay that will test your abilities as you face hordes of the Lost.
Source: Bandai Namco
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.