Google has this week rolled out a new updated to its Google Chromecast app for the HDMI adapter, that bringing with it a number of new features of user to enjoy.
To-recap the Chromecast hardware takes the form of a thumb-sized media streaming device that plugs directly into a spare HDMI port on your TV and the new updated provides easy viewing or multiple devices and what they are streaming.
Once plugged into your large screen TV or monitor, you can then use a smartphone, tablet, or laptop to cast your favourite TV shows, movies and more using companion applications straight to your big screen. New Chromecast App features include :
– Redesigned devices view, showing devices as cards with backdrop and casting status
– Added setting to change backdrop speed
– Browse through history of backdrop images recently shown on your Chromecasts
– Improved reliability and performance of backdrop cards
– Improved multi-user and multi-Chromecast backdrop settings
Jump over to the Google Play store to download the latest version.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.