Casio has this week unveiled a new G-Shock smartwatch it has created in the form of the Casio G-Steel B100 Smartwatch, which can be linked to your smartphone using a G-Shock connected companion application to provide you with a number of smart features.
Watch the video below to learn more about the Casio G-Steel B100 Smartwatch which includes a shock resistant casing that is water resistant down to 200 m, Cassio’s tough solar charging system.
Features of the Casio G-Steel B100 smartwatch include :
• Carbon fiber bezel
• Shock Resistant
• Screw Lock Crown
• Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
• 200-meter water resistance
• Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
• Resin Band
• Smartphone Link Functions
• (about 300 World Time cities, alarm, timer, hand alignment correction, home city time swapping, phone finder)
• Battery level indicator
• New layer guard structure
• Tough Solar
• Dual dial world time (Simultaneous indication of current times in two locations.)
• High-brightness LED light
• Sapphire crystal
• Ion plated case
From G-SHOCK, the watch that always strives for toughness, the first G-STEEL lineup models to offer chronograph performance in analog format, along with a carbon bezel that is the product of state-of-the-art materials and innovative technology.
The bezels of this model has a highly fashionable design, and is made of lightweight yet very rigid carbon material. A combination of state-ofthe-art Toray Industries TORAYCA and NANOALLOY results in a bezel with outstanding shock resistance characteristics. The distinctive pattern produced by the carbon materials provides a stylish look as well. Highly scratch resistance, clear sapphire glass is used for the crystal to enhance readability and appearance.
Unfortunately, no information on pricing or worldwide availability has been released as yet by Casio, but as soon as information comes to light, we will keep you updated as always.