Boss Watt has developed a new solar panel charging system which comes complete with wall socket connections and is capable of transforming the sun’s rays into a 120V Outlet. Offering a 60w solar panel and 100Wh battery pack capable of offering 26,700 may at 3.7 volts. The solar charging system is now available to back fire Kickstarter with earlybird pledges available from $325 or roughly £246. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more.
Specifications of the Boss Watt solar panel and battery pack include
– A solar panel charges up a built-in power pack.
– This removable battery provides different power sources: like a wall outlet (120V) and USB.
– Boss Watt uses new technology that reduces the size of these components so they fit into your backpack.
– New Solar Tech: We’re bringing you the latest Maxeon III solar technology from SunPower in San Jose, California.
– High Performance: Our solar panel’s true conversion efficiency is rated at 23%
– MPPT Solar Input: Capture every last drop of energy from the sun. Our power pack uses a max power point tracking.
“Our lithium power pack is TSA approved. We have had no issue taking Boss Watt on domestic flights around the USA. If you need to travel with our product on a plane, just remove the power pack from the solar panel and load it on it’s own tray for the scanner. It slides right through security just like a laptop. There are no safety concerns with the solar panel itself.”
– 48+ Hours: Built-in LED (1 Watt)
– 8 Hours: Small Rope Light (12 Watts)
– 6 Hours: Large LED Work Light (15 Watts)
– 3 Hours: CFL Softbox Tripod (30 Watts)
For more details and full specifications jump over to the official Kickstarter campaign page by following the link below.