A professional vehicle diagnostic tool has launched via Kickstarter this week providing an easy way to monitor your vehicles tuning and more. THINKDIAG is an automobile diagnostic tool with professional-grade functions, removing the need for mechanics and car tuners to use bulky diagnostic tools with large screens and connector cables, or laptops plugging into the OBD II port.
Watch the video below to learn more about the small vehicle diagnostic tool that fits in your pocket and can easily be attached to over 115 car brands. Plug the THINKDIAG dongle into your car, connect it to your smartphone via Bluetooth, and your smartphone becomes a professional diagnostic tool supporting both Android and iOS devices.
Features of the THINKDIAG include :
– Palm-sized, portable, and powerful diagnostic tool that fits in your pocket.
– Enhanced tests for full electronic control system (such as ABS and SRS).
– Actuation tests that allow you to test each system actuator such as doors, windows or windscreen wipers to identify malfunction causes.
– Special functions of 115 car brands that are specific to each car model or series so you don’t need multiple expensive special equipments.
– Full OBD II and EOBD functions for full system scans to help you make informed car maintenance decisions and avoid spending unnecessary service fees.
– Live data stream graphing gives you a visual comparison of multiple real-time data to better understand your car.
– Bidirectional functions let you send and receive commands from the ECU.
Each THINKDIAG you purchase comes with two free 1-year manufacturer software subscriptions. Each manufacturer’s software has a retail price of $39.95 per year.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.