BIOSTAR has this week added a new micro ATX motherboard to its range in the form of the BIOSTAR B365MHC, capable of supporting up to 32 GB of DDR4 memory at 2666 MHz GbE LAN with Super LAN surge protection for enhanced bandwidth capacity, stability and superior performance.
The motherboards PCIe M.2 expansion slot offers up to 32 Gb/s and supports for Intel Optane Technology which reduces boot times and improves overall performance. HDMI on the board offers up to a 4K resolution and with Intel’s B365 chipset the motherboard is ideal for both office and home multimedia uses.
Features of the BIOSTAR B365MHC Micro ATX motherboard :
– PCI-e M.2 32 Gb/s is the latest storage interface, it delivers the highest bandwidth and lower latency. It is 3 times faster compared with PCI-e M.2 10 Gb/s.
– The new 4K2K resolution enables high-definition image display with four times the resolution of full HD, 4K2K display brighter and has more detailed content that fills the entire screen with lifelike images. Connectivity with PCs via a single HDMI cable for displaying 4K2K data.
– The primary advantages of DDR4 over DDR3, include higher module density, lower voltage requirements, coupled with higher data transfer rate.
– Experience Fastest data transfers at 5 Gbps with USB 3.1 Gen 1- the new latest connectivity standard. Built to connect easily with next-generation components and peripherals, USB 3.1 Gen 1 transfers data 10X faster and backward compatible with previous USB 2.0 components.
– BIOSTAR incorporates the Intel Optane memory technology to refresh the performance of your PC by accelerating traditional storage devices to reduce boot times and improve the overall performance without adding a SSD.
– Super LAN Surge Protection, providing LAN with more advanced antistatic protection capabilities by adding an integrated chip to strengthen electrical stability and prevents damage from lightning strikes and electrical surges.
– Update BIOS effortlessly from a USB flash disk before entering the OS. BIO-Flasher is a convenient BIOS update tool. Just launch this tool and put the BIOS on USB pen driver before entering the OS. You can update your BIOS with only a few clicks without preparing an additional floppy disk or other complicated flash utility.
– The BIOSTAR B365MHC features: 1x PS/2 Keyboard / Mouse, 1x VGA Port and 1x HDMI Port. Further features are: 1x GbE LAN port, 4x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports, 2x
– The BIOSTAR B365MHC, is the company’s latest model for the B365 chipset which incorporates some of the latest technologies and features including PCIe M.2 32 Gb/s, USB 3.1 Gen 1 to allow for data transfer speeds up to 5G, GbE LAN, support for 2-DIMM DDR4 memory for up to 32 GB at 2666 MHz all conveniently packaged in a space saving Micro ATX form factor.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.