Following on from the launch last week of the new beyerdynamic wired Aventho headphones priced at €329, audio manufacturer beyerdynamic has this week announced the launch of the new Amiron wireless Bluetooth headphones priced at €700. Combining the “flawless sound experience of the legendary Tesla technology” by beyerdynamic with wireless freedom offered by the inclusion of Bluetooth connectivity.
“With Amiron wireless, music becomes a dynamic experience in every room and even the finest nuances become audible like never before. The innovative sound personalization via the ground-breaking MIY app takes these closed over-ear headphones to a completely new level of perfection. This makes Amiron wireless the ideal headphones for anyone who wants to enjoy their music without limits and in every room. “
Specifications for the new Amiron wireless Bluetooth headphones include
– Transducer type: Dynamic, Tesla
– Operating prinicple: Closed
– Frequency response: 5 – 40,000 Hz (wired operation)
– Nominal impedance: 32 Ω
– Nominal SPL with jack plug cable: 100 dB SPL (1 mW / 500 Hz)
– Nominal power handling capacity: 200 mW
– T.H.D: < 0.05% @ 500 Hz – Sound coupling to the ear: Circumaural – Cable length and connector: 1.2 m, detachable, 4-pole mini stereo jack (3.5 mm) – Bluetooth version: 4.2 – Frequency range: 2.4000 – 2.4835 GHz – Power class: 2.0 – Supported profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, GAVDP – Supported codecs: aptX , aptX LL, aptX HD, AAC, SBC – Operating range: Up to 10 m – Battery runtime: > 30 hrs.
– Charging time: 2 hrs.
– Battery capacity: 1050 mAh
– Charging port: USB-C
– Operating temperature: 0 – 40 °C
– Weight without cable: 380 g
For more details and purchasing options jump over to the official beyerdynamic website where the new Amiron wireless Bluetooth headphones will be made available to buy sometime towards the middle of May 2018.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.