In addition to the Aventho wireless Bluetooth headphones which have been designed for mobile audio, beyerdynamic has also this week unveiled their wired Aventho headphones, specifically designed for tailor-made sound. The new Aventho wiredHeadphones have been specifically designed to bridge the gap between classic “timelessly designed mobile headphones and innovative next-generation audio technology that only beyerdynamic can achieve”.
The new wired headphones will be available to purchase during May 2018 and will be available in either brown or black finishes and priced at €329. “Once listeners experience the superiority of the beyerdynamic Tesla transducers, they would not want to go back to regular headphone technology. It is no surprise that Tesla technology is considered a milestone in the more than 90-year history of the Heilbronn-based audio specialist.” Specifications for the headphones include
– Transducer type: Dynamic
– Operating principle: Closed
– Frequency response: 10 – 40,000 Hz
– Nominal impedance: 32 Ω
– Nominal SPL: 105 dB SPL (1 mW / 500 Hz)
– Nominal power handling capacity: 100 mW
– T.H.D.: < 0.2% @ 500 Hz
– Sound coupling to the ear: Supra-aural
– Remote control and microphone: Universal 3-button
– Cable length and connection: 1.2 m, detachable, mini jack plug (3.5 mm), 4-pole
– Weight without cable: 210 g
For more details on the wireless version of the Aventho headphone featured in the video, jump over to the official website by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.