The AuricSound Pure Wave LPS-P100 is a high resolution audio dual channel linear power supply launched via Kickstarter this month to offer a professional power supply that can offer small, medium and large loads to any audio equipment with a power supply that plugs into a wall socket. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the inspiration behind the Pure Wave and how it can improve your audio equipments performance by providing a high quality power supply.
“Unlike a lot of manufactures, AuricSound Audio regards the power supply as the most important part of any audio component. After all, the signal that is the music you listen to starts life in the power supply. We now have a range of Linear supply’s that can power small, medium and large loads. Just about any component with a power supply that plugs into the wall socket can be made to sound better by the addition of one of our power supplies. You may find it hard to believe that something as “simple” as a power supply can make the difference it does.”
“Most of the entry level power conditioner devices don’t do a good job of isolating the noise, and also compress the energy provided by the AC power supply. This is due to the physical characteristics of simple filter design and resulted in the loss of bass isolation and dynamics. High-end devices with a sophisticated design that can achieve excellent noise filtering without the side effects cost much more than the price of Pure Wave LPS-P100 Furthermore, high power amplifiers and small signal devices require very different AC filter designs and entry-level AC filter devices are not optimised for either one of them.”
The AuricSound Pure Wave is available via Kickstarter with early bird pledges starting from £156 offering a 50% discount off the recommended retail price. With worldwide delivery starting a November 2019.
Technical specifications of the Pure Wave :
– Burn-in: 100% full load, 40°C, 4 hours (minimum)
– Leakage current: 0.25mA maximum at 264V
– AC MTBF: meet MIL-HDBK-217F standard over 50K hours, full load, 25°C
– Input: Rated input voltage and frequency (see below): 100V AC/60Hz (Japan), 120V AC 50/60Hz (North America), 220V – AC/50Hz (China, Korea), 230 to 240V AC, 50/60Hz (Europe, Russia), 240V AC, 50/60Hz (Australia and New Zealand)
– Input plug: EU/VDC (EU), US (North America), PSE (Japan), SAA (Aust, NZ), BS (UK and HK), Brazil, South Africa, CCC (China), EK (Korea)
– No-load input power (240V AC): 0.25W (EI28 can do CEC IV, CEC V) Efficiency: CEC V and ErP II
– Option Dual Channel DC Output: 5V DC, 12V DC, 19V DC, 24V DC
– Dual DC output voltage: from 5 to 24V
– Dual DC output current: 300 to 5000mA (maximum)
– Example: 5V DC, 1000mA, 12V DC, 2000mA, 19V DC 4700mA, 24V DC, 5000mA
– Output voltage precision: 5%
– Ripple/noise: 100mV Regulation: ±1% line, ±5% load
– DC output cord dimensions: OD 5.5 / 2.1mm, normal
– Wire length: 70mm
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.