In Ubisoft has released more details and a video teasing what you can expect from the November 2018 Assassin’s Creed Odyssey update which brings with it the terrifying mythical creature, the Cyclops and increases the level cap to 70 from 50. Watch the announcement trailer below to learn more about the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey November monthly update and its contents.
– Embark on your journey from humble beginnings to living legend as Alexios or Kassandra. Customize your gear, upgrade your abilities, and personalize your ship on your path to becoming a Spartan hero.
– From the heights of snowy mountain peaks to the depths of the Aegean Sea, explore an entire country full of untamed environments and cities at the peak of Greece’s Golden Age. Unexpected encounters will breathe life into your story as you meet colorful characters, battle vicious mercenaries, and more.
– Your decisions shape the world around you with over 30 hours of choice dialogue and multiple game endings. Experience a living, dynamic world that constantly evolves and reacts to your every decision.
– Show off your extraordinary warrior abilities and shift the tides of battle during one of the deadliest conflicts of the time, the Peloponnesian War. Charge into epic clashes between Sparta and Athens in big battles pitting 150v150 soldiers against each other.
– Find uncharted locations, uncover hidden treasures, or fight your way through entire fleets in naval battles. Customise the look of your ship, upgrade weaponry to suit your strengths, and recruit crew members with unique perks, tailoring naval combat to your style.
– Discover a world rich with myths and legends. From ancient rituals to famed statues, come face to face with Greece’s legendary figures and discover the true nature of mythological beasts like Medusa and the Minotaur.
Source: UbisoftFiled Under: Gaming News, Playstation, Top News, Xbox