Apple announced at their iPhone X event that macOS High Sierra is coming later this month. The software will be released on the 25th of September.
We recently showed you a list of iOS devices that would be getting the iOS 11 update. Now we have a list of Mac devices that will be able to install the macOS High Sierra update.
Here are a list of Macs supported by macOS High Sierra:
- iMac: (late 2009 or newer)
- MacBook/MacBook (Retina): (late 2009 or newer)
- MacBook Pro: (mid-2010 or newer)
- MacBook Air: (late 2010 or newer)
- Mac Mini: (mid-2010 or newer)
- Mac Pro: (mid-2010 or newer)
- iMac Pro (2017)
You can find out if your Mac is on the list by checking your model number. Go to the Apple logo at the top of the screen and select about this Mac, it will then display the model and the year of manufacture.
We will have more details about the new macOS High Sierra software when it is released on the 25th of September.