As well as launching a new tablet designed specifically for children in the form of the Fire Kids Edition tablet, Amazon has this week also announced the launch of a new Amazon Fire TV Game Controller that will be made available from October 22nd 2015 priced at $50.
The new Amazon controller is now available to preorder and offers a free-game in the form of the DuckTales: Remastered to those that order the controller before its launch. Amazon explains a little more about what you can expect from their second-generation Fire TV game controller.
If you want to play games, the Amazon Fire TV Game Controller is the perfect companion to your Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick. Kick back on your couch with your friends for a cinematic gaming experience on your TV.
The second generation Game Controller has been ergonomically designed for greater comfort and more responsive performance. The control layout is instantly familiar to any gamer, and intuitive to those who have never held a controller before.
Enjoy your games, movies and music without distractions. Simply plug your headphones into the jack, and enjoy any audio coming from your 2nd generation Amazon Fire TV. Rich, true-to-life Dolby virtual surround sound provides an immersive listening experience. Also, with the Game Controller you can adjust the volume of the experience by using the onboard trigger buttons.
• Take gaming to the next level – Lets you play hundreds more games on Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick than with the included remote
• Ergonomic design – Fits naturally in your hands with precise and responsive controls so you can enjoy hours of wireless gaming
• Instant voice search – simply speak into the controller to instantly find games, movies, and music, get information, and more
• Stereo headphone jack – enjoy your movies, music, and games without distractions (available only on Amazon Fire TV 2nd generation)
• Intelligent power management – up to 90 hours of gameplay without headphones on a single set of AA batteries (included)
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.