Amazon has released a new version of their Amazon Cloud Drive photo app for the iPhone, and the company has renamed the application to Amazon Photo.
The new version of the Amazon Photo app is compatible with iOS devices that are running iOS 7.0, and the app has been updated to support the new iPhone 6 and 6 Plus handsets.
You can see more details of what is included in the update below.
What’s New in Version 3.3.0
• iPhone 6/6+ support – Amazon Photos now looks even better on your new iPhone 6 and 6+
• Full resolution photo downloads – You can now download your photos to your device in full resolution so you no longer have to worry about losing details when you print your downloaded photos or display them on a larger screen
• Improved iPad Landscape support – Navigate through the app without ever needing to switch back to Portrait mode.
• Duplicate photo detection – Exact matches of your photos won’t be uploaded if they already exist in your account.
• Report problems – You can now easily report any issues directly through the app so we can help get you a resolution faster.
• Performance improvements and bug fixes
You can download the new Amazon Photo app for the iPhone over at iTunes at the link below.