Back in December Amazon released its Amazon Cloud Drive app for Apple’s iOS platform, and now Amazon has released an updated version of the app for iOS.
The latest version of Amazon Cloud Drive for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch comes with a number of new features, plus a new design, you can see what is included in the update below.
What’s New in Version 3.0
• New, a completely re-designed Cloud Drive Photos experience with features that bring enjoyment back to viewing photos and videos on the go.
• Simple Navigation: Quickly get to your most frequently used features.
• Sorting: View all your videos in one album, and sort photos and albums by date and name.
• Upload Enhancements: See the progress and status of your automatic or manual uploads.
• Timeline: The new way to view your history of photos and videos with the press of a finger.
• Improved background uploading: Your photos and videos can be automatically saved for you.
• Crash and bug fixes.
The updated Amazon Cloud Drive App is available as a free download from Apple’s iTunes store, it is compatible with iOS device running iOS 7 and above, you can find out more details over at iTunes at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.