If you are disappointed by the flying capabilities of your Amazon Alexa, Google Home or similar and would prefer something that is capable of flight. You may be interested in a new autonomous flying robot assistant called Aire.
Check out the video below to learn more about its flying capabilities and what it is capable of once integrated with IFTTT or Amazon Alexa technology.
Features of Aire include :
– Flight — Localization and obstacle avoidance sensors allow you to fly Aire safely through your home, to any floor and back to its dock.
– Intelligence — Aire gets smarter over time by learning new skills through over-the-air updates and leveraging IFTTT automation or Amazon Alexa.
– Security — Receive anomaly alerts so that you can launch Aire to inspect alerts, monitor loved ones and more.
– Photography — Capture HD photos, 360° Panoramas, 4K videos, or live stream with Aire as your personal photographer.
– Control — Simple app flight controls, voice commands and sensors enable flight autonomy; no piloting experience needed.
Introducing Aire: the world’s first intelligent robotic home assistant capable of autonomous flight, voice-prompted commands, anomaly detection, security alerts and much more. Aire’s ability to fly enables easy navigation over or around obstacles and even between multiple floors of a home. With simple hands-free voice commands and minimalist smartphone app flight controls, anyone can easily control Aire from home or away, with no piloting experience required.
Aire is now available to back via Kickstarter with early bird pledges starting from $749 and delivery expected to take place during September 2018. For full specifications and more information jump over to the official Kickstarter campaign page via the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.